Sunday, February 26, 2006

"Sorry" Seems To Be The Hardest Word....

It's so hard to say sorry sometimes isn't it? It can be difficult to find exactly the right combination of words to convey the sorrow that you feel. Never fear, the Web is here in the form of this excellent Apology Note Generator. That link is actually to the men's version, but don't worry girls there's one for you too.

I suspect this handy site has saved many a marriage. How could a wife's anger fail to crumble in the face of a note such as this:

Subject:"I truly apologize..."

Dear, Darlin',

I humbly ask for your forgiveness for neglecting to put my dishes in the dishwasher.
I was on my knees worshipping your shrine,
and thought it could wait.

So I'm super tense, hoping you don't banish me to the couch for a month. Please let me live.
Forget about the money you owe me, and we'll call it even.


Love,
Your loving husband,

Sog.