Saturday, January 15, 2005

43 Things (1) Stop procrastinating

I recently discovered a website called 43 Things. The idea of the site is that people can post on it a list of the things they'd like to do, and share their experiences with others trying to achieve the same aims.

My first thing is "Stop procrastinating", which I illustrate with my copy of "The Procrastinator's Guide To Success". Unfortunately, you've guessed it, I haven't got around to reading it yet!

Like several of my 277 fellow procrastinators, however, I have read a useful article on the web by Steve Pavlina called "Overcoming Procrastination" (http://www.dexterity.com/articles/overcoming-procrastination.htm ).

So far I've only got 5 things on 43 Things, but I think I'll try to make some progress with those five before adding any more....