Sunday, March 06, 2005

First The Good News....


A Friendly Face
Originally uploaded by Son of Groucho.

Went for a walk this afternoon and came across this really friendly horse. His face was in shadow, and the fill flash fired, which spooked him a bit. I've never really appreciated what people see in horses in the past, but this one had such a welcoming expression (ok, I know it's anthropomorphism)!

As for the bad news, Gdog decided to give Wosog the DVD of "Gone With The Wind" (GWTW) for Mother's Day. I think I've mentioned before that Wosog and I have quite different taste in films. She loves GWTW, I hate it!! It lasts Forever for a start, and then there's That Music (You know: "NaNa NaNa....NaNa NaNa etc., etc"). It may have won 10 Oscars, but it does nothing for me. I'll get Gdog back for this....