Tuesday, March 29, 2005

No Place Like....


Guess what? Further to my woeful previous post about how unpleasant flat hunting is, we've actually found a little "castle" for Gdog to inhabit in The Big City. Unfortunately, she probably won't be able to move into the flat until July, so she'll just have to put up with us till then!

She has various ideas about how she would like to furnish the flat (with my money). I thought it might be worth showing unfamiliar readers the current state of her bedroom in the flat (left) compared with the usual state of her current bedroom at home (right). I'll let you draw your own conclusions!

However, Gdog assures us that she will be a changed woman when she is living on her own: cleaning the flat regularly, keeping partying to a minimum, eating healthily, getting plenty of sleep and studying like a wee Trojan. What was that shadowy creature that floated past my bedroom window going "oink oink?"