Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Now We Are One....

Well I never thought this day would arrive: I have now been blogging for one whole year! Although I appear to have regressed recently in evolutionary terms from a Crawly Amphibian to a Flippery Fish in the TTLB Ecosystem, I did manage to cross the 6,000 visit barrier by my first year, so I'm reasonably encouraged!

I still am not sure why I do it, though! Over the past 12 months I've come across a few blogs that have bitten the dust, and I've also seen the situation where bloggers threaten to give up, but have their spirits raised by their erstwhile silent fan base, gird their loins and carry on. I'm sometimes tempted to threaten to pack it in, but I think if I did suggest it, and it became apparent that nobody out there cared one way or the other, it would be too savage a blow for my fragile ego to withstand!

And so for now I'll carry on. I'm sure the birthday cards are in the post....