Thursday, October 06, 2005

How's that for spontaneous?


My regular reader will have noted my previous post regarding SimilarMinds.com's chillingly accurate assessment of my deeply flawed personality. Part of the account described me as "at times, overly organized, reliable, neat, and hard working at the expense of flexibility, efficiency, spontaneity, and fun."

I've got two weeks holiday to take before the end of the year, and the first of these starts on Saturday 15 October. It must be said that I rarely make decisions about holidays abroad without a great deal of thought, research, soul-searching and agonising about the cost etc. Tonight I booked two return flights to Pisa for Wosog and me on 16 October so that we can stay in a hotel in Florence, coming back on Thursday 20 October. I really feel quite pleased with myself!

So what do you think of that, SimilarMinds.com?